Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- One author (this would usually be the academic writing partner) has been designated as the corresponding author, with contact details including email address, full postal address and phone number.
- The manuscript has been checked for grammar and spelling.
- References are in the correct format, and all references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text and vice versa.
- Permission has been granted for the reuse of any copyrighted materials, including from online sources.
- Figures and tables have been correctly included, either as separate files or embedded into the manuscript.
- The separate metadata file has been compiled according to the requirements outlined in the guidance for authors.
- The separate covering letter has been prepared.
All content, unless otherwise indicated, is published under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence (CC BY 4.0).
When an author makes a submission to this journal, they consent to any personal information that is supplied as part of the submission being stored on the University’s journal platform. Additionally, they consent to the same information being processed by the system, by the journal editors and by system administrators. It is the responsibility of the submitting author to ensure that all contributors to the submitted work have read this Privacy and Consent Policy, and consent to the same. Authors whose work is published in this journal are also responsible for any human subject data that features in their work.